Visit these places
- Moser cut glass, Karlovy Vary
- Jan Becher Museum, Karlovy Vary
- Information Centre of the City of Karlovy Vary
- Glass and porcelain making tradition – Museum of Karlovy Vary
- Museum of porcelain at the Loket castle
- Seeberg castle - The history of porcelain and the contemporary production of Karlovarský porcelán a.s.
Take an excursion to glass works Moser and see with your own eyes, how renowned cut glass is created. You can visit also a well-known porcelain manufactory Thun. Exhibition in Ostroh at castles Seeberg or Loket allow you to see history of Karlovy Vary's porcelain and contemporary production. If you succeed in arriving at Karlovy Vary in time of holding local folklore or film festival, you will be rewarded with a great cultural programme. During whole year you can savour one of local specialties, be it spa wafers or Becherovka.
Do you have traditions in the pocket?
Download our mobile app