Visit these places
- Krkonošské muzeum ve Vrchlabí
- Metelka nativity scene in Jilemnice
- Museum of Krkonoše Crafts Poniklá
- Museum of homeland study, Vysoké nad Jizerou
- Memorial to Lost patriots, museum
- Glass factory and brewery Novosad & Son in Krkonoše
Leading from Vrchlabí to Boleslavec in Poland. On the marked trail, there is eight stoppings on the Czech side of Krkonoše and six on the Polish side. The trail connects significant and interesting places, where you can take a peek into operations through both museum exhibitions and excursions on the Czech side from Vrchlabí to Harrachov (via Jilemnice, Ponilká,Vysoké nad Jizerou and Paseky nad Jizerou), get acquainted with a tradition or present of some more or less common crafts, and solely Krkonoše's specifics. In the information centres brochures and maps are available.
Do you have traditions in the pocket?
Download our mobile app